All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis day-hiking guidebook features the best 85 eighty-five low-impact hikes throughout the state from the Oregon Coast and Columbia River Gorge to Mount Hood. Written in an informative style that will appeal to anyone, regardless of age, the guide covers hikes in six regions throughout the state as well urban hikes and walks. Each trail description includes elevation gains, including a topographical map; clear, up-to-date driving directions; mileage and estimated hiking time; trail conditions; and more. Creaky Knees hiking guides are perfect for aging baby boomers, seniors, those traveling with small children, and anyone else interested more in a stroll than a climb.
- Author BiographySeabury Blair Jr. spent many years as the outdoor columnist for the Kitsap Sun newspaper. He is the author of The Creaky Knees Guide Washington and two guides in the Day Hike! series: Day Hike! Olympic Peninsula and Day Hike! Columbia Gorge.
- Author(s)Seabury Blair
- PublisherSasquatch Books
- Date of Publication15/04/2016
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationSeattle, WA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintSasquatch Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.