About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're a visitor or a local looking for something different, Oregon Off the Beaten Path shows you the BeaverState with new perspectives on timeless destinations and introduces you to those you never knew existed--from the best in local dining to quirky cultural tidbits to hidden attractions, unique finds, and unusual locales. So if you've been there, done that one too many times, get off the main road and venture Off the Beaten Path.
- Author BiographyMyrna Oakley, who has traveled the byways of the Pacific Northwest for decades, is also the author of Washington Off the Beaten Path. She teaches writing at local colleges and universities in the Portland environs.
- Author(s)Myrna Oakley
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleOff the Beaten Path Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Note9 maps
- Weight29 g
- Width151 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement11th Revised edition
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $19.50Trending at AU $24.92
- AU $32.95Trending at AU $41.24
- AU $26.90Trending at AU $27.70
- AU $18.72Trending at AU $24.89
- AU $24.29Trending at AU $24.70
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $32.62
- AU $14.95Trending at AU $16.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.