Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionOrgan Transplantation: A Clinical Guide covers all aspects of transplantation in both adult and pediatric patients. Cardiac, lung, liver, kidney, pancreas and small bowel transplantation are discussed in detail, as well as emerging areas such as face and pancreatic islet cell transplantation. For each organ, chapters cover basic science of transplantation, recipient selection, the transplant procedure, anesthetic and post-operative care, and long-term follow-up and management of complications. Important issues in dor selection and management are also discussed, including recruitment and allocation of potential dor organs and expanding the dor pool. Summary tables and illustrations enhance the text, and long-term outcome data are provided where available. Written by expert transplant surgeons, anesthetists and physicians, Organ Transplantation: A Clinical Guide is an invaluable multidisciplinary resource for any clinician involved in transplantation, providing in-depth kwledge of specialist areas of transplantation and covering the full range of management strategies.
- Author BiographyAndrew Klein is Consultant (Anaesthesia and Intensive Care) at Papworth Hospital, Cambridge, UK. Clive J. Lewis is Consultant Cardiologist and Transplant Physician, Papworth Hospital, Cambridge, UK. Professor Joren C. Madsen is Director of the MGH Transplant Center, Section Chief for Cardiac Surgery, and W. Gerald and Patricia R. Austen Distinguished Scholar in Cardiac Surgery, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA, USA.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/08/2011
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note69 b/w illus. 10 colour illus. 71 tables
- Weight990 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAndrew A. Klein,Clive J. Lewis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.