All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVolume II of this classic two-part reference treats the properties of aromatic compounds: benzene, halogens, phels, and similar substances. It discusses alkaloids and other types of heterocyclic compounds and concludes with several chapters on orgaphosphorus and orgametallic compounds. Methods of synthetic preparation receive a critical analysis, and many biochemical compounds are described. 1951 edition.
- Author(s)Frank Whitmore
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication24/02/2012
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Chemistry
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.