All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes 17 additional functional groups and presents a critical review of their available methods of synthesis with preparative examples of each. This volume covers synthetic methods for the generation of 17 functional groups, discussing topics such as: Ynamines, Enamines, Allenes, Azo compounds, Azoxy compounds, and N-Nitroso compounds.
- Author BiographyDr. Stanley R. Sandler won the R&D 100 Award offered by the industry in 1990 for a significant commercial process to prepare an important organic intermediate. In addition to this honor, he has over 100 publications involving patents, books, an encyclopedia article, several journal articles, and he is currently a referee for several journals. Sandler received his Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry from Penn State University. Wolf Karo was a winner of the Westinghouse Science Talent Search. He holds a number of patents, and has been active in developing applications of monodispersed microspheres in diagnostic testing and other areas of biotechnology. Karo received his Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry from Cornell University.
- Author(s)Stanley Robert Sandler,Wolf Karo
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication10/09/1986
- Series TitleOrganic Chemistry: A Series of Monographs
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight940 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.