All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCommercial organic cotton production is a new area of activity, and research and analysis is still at an early stage, but what written material exists is presented here with material commissioned specifically for this book. It is organized according to the stages in the 'cotton chain', from farmer to consumer, and covers each topic authoritatively with contributions from over 50 people in 20 countries. Illustrative case study material is particularly important and most of the current organic cotton projects worldwide are discussed. Policy makers, journalists, farmers' organizations, environmentalists, agromists, those involved in commerce and industry, and informed consumers will find much here of interest.
- Author BiographyDorothy Myers is an International Project Officer for the Organic Cotton Project at the Pesticides Trust. Sue Stolton works for the Equilibrium research organization.
- Author(s)Dorothy Myers,Sue Stolton
- PublisherITDG Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintITDG Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight468 g
- Width150 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.79Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $36.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.