All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese 30 incredible designs were drawn from patterns in nature - some that can be perceived by the naked eye and others visible only through the microscope. Inspired by atomic structure, polypeptide chains, swirling strands of DNA, and other organic sources, these complex interlocking forms offer intense, unusual coloring challenges.
- Author(s)Jessica Mazurkiewicz
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication24/02/2012
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleDover Coloring Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings
- Weight118 g
- Width209 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsColoring / join-the-dot book
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $25.74Trending at AU $27.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.