All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe market leader for the full-year organic laboratory, this manual derives many experiments and procedures from the classic Feiser lab text, giving it an unsurpassed reputation for solid, authoritative content. The book includes new experiments that stress greener chemistry, updated NMR spectra, and a Premium Website that includes glassware-specific videos with pre-lab exercises. Offering a flexible mix of macroscale and microscale options for most experiments, this proven manual allows users to save on the purchase and disposal of expensive, sometimes hazardous organic chemicals. Macroscale versions can be used for less costly experiments, giving readers experience working with conventionally sized glassware.
- Author BiographyKen Williamson is retired from Mt. Holyoke College where he taught the organic chemistry laboratory course. He is an established authority on microscale techniques and regularly holds workshops and travels to campuses in the U.S., Canada, and Europe to demonstrate the use of microscale. A PhD from Pennsylvania State University, Katherine Masters is director of the organic chemistry laboratory courses at Penn State.
- Author(s)Katherine M. Masters,Kenneth Williamson
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication24/06/2010
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1680 g
- Width215 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement6th International edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.