All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book gives an overview of the organic food sector, both in Italy and in the US. It covers ecomic issues raised by organic farming, taking into account the consumer's needs but also the managerial and budget constraints experienced by the farmers. The book also details how agricultural ecomists perform analyses dealing with organic produce at different points in the supply chain.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/05/2007
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note26 black & white illustrations, 64 black & white tables, biography
- Weight482 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byKent D. Olson,Maurizio Canavari
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.