All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a clear picture of all that we need to kw to make our small plot of land the most productive it can be. The authors present the information in a way that is cognizant to the people, plants, insects, and animals that live on the land. Thus, they do t recommend the use of pesticides or fertilizers or any other product that can be poisous or unnatural. They choose organic seeds to maintain practices that promote, rather than destroy, the environment. This book contains, among other themes: * Horticultural techniques, from irrigation practices to sowing, tending, and harvesting * 1,001 ways to get rid of creatures that plague us, without exterminating them * All the plants we can grow and how to do so in the best way possible * Fruit trees, aromatic plants, and plants you can eat * Plants you should avoid * And much more!
- Author BiographyTeo Gomez is a writer who, for more than twenty years, has dedicated himself to gardening on the weekends. He resides in Spain. Quico Barranco has been an agriculture teacher for many years. He has written for magazines and has created techniques such as the recovery wheel to help grow better crops. He is also active in conserving and promoting biologic seeds. He resides in Spain.
- Author(s)Teo Gomez
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication18/02/2016
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note350 color photos
- Weight1271 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.