All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionOrganic Gardening Made Simple! If you're t growing your own organic foods, you may be compromising your health and the health of your loved ones. This handy guide provides you with all of the information you need to get your organic garden started the quick and easy way. You can plan and grow your own organic garden and become less reliant on the chemical-laden produce sold at your local grocery store. The only way to tell for sure what's been sprayed on or added to your food is to grow it yourself. Buy this book w and learn just how easy it is to grow your own organic produce. The topics covered in this book include: - Why growing organic foods is better than buying them. - How to create living soil that's perfect for growing produce. - Soil tests that are critical to the health and safety of you and your garden. - Acidic vs. alkaline soil. - How to save tons of time by using mulch. - The difference between organic and irganic mulch and why you should use both. - 11 types of mulch you can use in your organic garden. - How to make organic compost and apply it to your garden. - How to make your own compost tumbling bin the cheap and easy way. - The best (and worst) organic materials to add to your compost bin. - Whether or t organic seeds are worth the additional cost. - USDA hardiness zones and what they mean to you. - How to decide when to plant your seeds for best results. - How to start your own seeds and grow them into seedlings. - What companion planting is and how it benefits your garden. - What to do when weeds go wild. - The best type of irrigation for an organic garden. - Common diseases and plant illnesses and how to handle them. - What to do when animals attack. - Harvesting your crop.
- Author(s)Michelle Anderson
- Date of Publication30/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.