All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOrganic Inhibitors of Corrosion of Metals provides a detailed review of the various theories advanced to explain the mechanisms of organic inhibitors. Author Yu.I. Kuznetsov explores the role of potential and charge of the metal, the nature of the organic species used as the inhibitor, and the function of the solvent. The author draws connections between these key elements and the processes of passivation, pitting, synergism, and complex formation. This unique volume brings together the mechanistic and practical aspects of corrosion control by organic inhibitors.
- Author(s)Y. I. Kuznetsov
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight447 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.