CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionBlack pepper is one of the most important spice crops of India. Organic cultivation of black pepper focuses basically on isolation. Ginger is ather important spice crop used for its aromatic and medicinal properties. It belongs to the Zingiberaceae family and believed to be a native of south-east Asia. Turmeric also belongs to the family Zingiberaceae and it is an herbaceous perennial. India is the largest producer of turmeric in the world, followed by Thailand, Central America, Latin America, and Taiwan.
- Author(s)Gowri Vijayan
- Date of Publication12/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.