All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
About this product
- DescriptionIn keeping with the tradition of this highly successful and respected series, Volume 70 contains 31 procedures, carefully checked and edited by independent laboratories. For the first time, procedures are accompanied by a new section on waste disposal data. This includes any special disposal of chemical waste utilized by the submitters in order to comply with modern, clean disposal practices of toxic materials. This mograph should be consulted by all users of these volumes, in keeping with current trends to preserve the environment.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/02/1993
- Series TitleOrganic Syntheses
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight595 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Volume editorAlbert I. Meyers
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.