All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the Second Industrialisation, entrepreneurs launched reflexive ways of corporate restructuring and for the first time laid emphasis on problems of labour organisation. This book describes these early stages of corporate rationalization in France and Germany.
- Author(s)Heinrich Hartmann
- PublisherVandenhoeck & Ruprecht GmbH & Co KG
- Date of Publication31/12/2009
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationGottingen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVandenhoeck & Ruprecht GmbH & Co KG
- Content Noteillus.
- Weight426 g
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.