All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA refreshing new introduction to organizational behaviour, outlining all of the key concepts and demonstrating how multiple theories can be applied together in practice by being a managerial book with a critical approach and incorporating psychological perspectives. Invative skills development exercises are integrated along with a focus on employability throughout.
- Author BiographyChristine Cross is Head of Department, Personnel & Employment Relations and Senior Lecturer in OB and HRM at the Kemmy Business School, University of Limerick. Ronan Carbery is Senior Lecturer in Management and Marketing at University College Cork, Ireland.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/03/2016
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note77 colour illustrations, 19 colour tables, 43 figures
- Weight897 g
- Width189 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byChristine Cross,Ronan Carbery
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.