All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOrganizational Learning: An Integrated HR and Kwledge Management Perspective draws on a broad and multi-disciplinary base to look at the origins and practice of organizational learning. It critically considers the nature of organizational kwledge as a social construct; pedagogical issues around learning as individuals, groups, teams and whole organisations; and techlogical issues around the development of kwledge-based information systems. Supporting case studies are provided throughout the book, and readers will also benefit from a companion website which expands on the key themes of the text. Organizational Learning will enable readers to develop and implement strategies for ensuring long-term access to the embedded kwledge and experience of an organization. This textbook will be invaluable reading for undergraduate and postgraduate students on organizational learning, HRM and kwledge management courses.
- Author BiographyRoderick Smith is a Senior Lecturer in Information and Knowledge Management at Robert Gordon University, UK.
- Author(s)Roderick Smith
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/05/2016
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note25 black & white illustrations, 7 black & white tables, 17 black & white halftones, 8 black & white line drawings
- Weight680 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $60.92Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $23.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.