Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook offers a radical alternative to measuring and managing workforce performance compared to the current orthodoxy. It provides analytics that enable the following outcomes: Increasing profit per employee through excellent organisation design, Building competitive advantage through increasing Organisational, Social and Human Capital, Identifying strategic risk through measuring invation capability and talent. The radical alternative is based on creating a comprehensive and seamless connection between the job and the person. Establishing the connection between jobs and people makes a transformative difference. It enables analysis of the organisational and workforce asset and the factors that drive and build value in the people domain. Russell John Conr is the author of Human Remains; what is wrong with Human Resource Management and how to put it right.
- Author(s)Russell John Connor
- Date of Publication09/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight196 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.