All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFinally, the ideal organic chemistry trainer for those taking preliminary and bachelor exams. Whether reactions, reaction mechanisms or the most important details of organic chemistry, the concise presentation of the concepts and rapid access to data and facts make this review book the ideal companion for those revising for an exam - especially when time is short.
- Author BiographyTogether with and Holger Butenschon, Burkhard Konig authored the Memofix Organische Chemie . He studied chemistry in Hamburg and Southampton and gained his doctorate in 1991 under Armin de Meijere. Following his post doc, at Stanford University among others, and his lecturing qualification, in 1999 he accepted a chair for organic chemistry at Regensburg University. In his teaching he believes in a modern organic-chemical training, which also considers aspects of sustainable development. Holger Butenschon is the editor of the successful German edition of Vollhardt's Organische Chemie . He studied chemistry in Hamburg and gained his doctorate in 1983 under Armin de Meijere. As a post doc he joined K.P.C. Vollhardt's work group at the University of California in Berkeley. In 1991 he gained his lecturing qualification and in 1993 took up a chair at the University of Hanover, where he teaches and researches as Professor for Organic Chemistry.
- Author(s)Burkhard Konig,Holger Butenschon
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication22/08/2007
- LanguageEnglish & German
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight876 g
- Width173 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.