All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionBased on survey data from users who are members in user groups of the management software firm Computer Associates, Celine Schulz examines how groups of users can be organised and leveraged by firms for their invation processes.
- Author BiographyDr. Celine Schulz obtained her doctorate at the Institute for Innovation Research, Technology Management and Entrepreneurship (Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitat Munich) under the supervision of Prof. Dietmar Harhoff, Ph.D.
- Author(s)Celine Schulz
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication11/12/2009
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleInnovation und Entrepreneurship
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintGWV Fachverlage GmbH
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 19 black & white tables, biography
- Weight209 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.