All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOrganization Development: Strategies for Changing Environments, Second Edition, aims to help managers of the future successfully plan for and manage changes in the workplace. The book teaches students how to conceptualize and implement planned interventions to increase organizational effectiveness. Building on the success of the previous edition, Smither, Houston, and McIntire maintain the foundational and historical organization development content while incorporating a number of key changes: * new material on change management, globalization, diversity, sustainability, ethics, talent management, and emotional intelligence; * a greater emphasis on the practical application of the theory; * new case studies focusing on current business dilemmas that align with the chapter objectives. This edition brings this classic book into the 21st century, making it a valuable resource for students of organizational development, organizational behavior, change management, and leadership.
- Author BiographyRobert Smither is Professor of Psychology and Dean Emeritus of the College of Arts and Sciences at Rollins College, USA. John Houston is Professor of Psychology and Director of the Organizational Behavior Program at Rollins College, USA. Sandra McIntire is Associate Professor Emerita of Psychology at Rollins College, USA.
- Author(s)Robert Smither
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/06/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note61 black & white illustrations, 11 black & white tables, 61 black & white line drawings
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.