All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is designed to scrutinize the Russian business sector in transition with special attention to firm organization, business integration, corporate governance, and company management. Using a unique dataset of Russian joint-stock companies, the authors empirically analyze key issues for understanding the Russian corporate sector.
- Author BiographyTATIANA G. DOLGOPYATOVA is a chief researcher at the Institute for Industrial and Market Studies and professor of the Faculty of Economics at the State University - Higher School of Economics, Moscow, Russia. She received her PhD in economics (1978) and her Doctor Habilitation in economic sciences (1997) at Lomonosov Moscow State University. She participated in academic and technical assistance projects supported by IBRD, EBRD, OECD, USAID, and TACIS. Her research interests are focused on empirical studies of enterprise behavior, including firm restructuring, ownership and corporate governance, and SME development. She has published more than 170 articles and books in Russia and abroad. ICHIRO IWASAKI is professor at Hitotsubashi University, Tokyo, Japan. He received his doctoral degree in economics at Hitotsubashi University in 2001. His research interests are focused upon transition economies, comparative economic systems, and financial and organizational economics. He is the author and editor of numerous books and journal articles, including: An Institutional Analysis of Transition Economies in Central Asia, published by the University of Tokyo Press; and Corporate Restructuring and Governance in Transition Economies (co-edited with Bruno Dallago), published by Palgrave Macmillan. ANDREI A. YAKOVLEV is director of the Institute for Industrial and Market Studies at State University - Higher School of Economics, Moscow, Russia. He received his PhD in Economics and Statistics at Lomonosov Moscow State University in 1992. His research interests are comparative studies in corporate governance, industrial policy, and state-business relations in Russia. He worked as a consultant for the Russian government in the Ministry for Economic Development and Trade and on many policy advisory projects. He is the author of many books and articles, including some published in Europe-Asia Studies, Post-Communist Economies, and other international journals.
- Author(s)Andrei A. Yakovlev,Ichiro Iwasaki,Tatiana Dolgopyatova
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/07/2009
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight560 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.