All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.65
About this product
- DescriptionOrganizational Behavior: Human Behavior at Work, 14e is a solid research-based and referenced text kwn for its very readable style and invative pedagogy. While minimizing technical jargon, John Newstrom carefully blends theory with practice so that basic theories come to life in a realistic context. As in previous editions, this edition will be filled with practical, applied advice and a widely accepted, and specially updated, presentation of five models of organizational behavior that provides an integrating framework throughout the book.
- Author BiographyRespected teacher, widely published author, and consultant to organizations in the areas of training and supervisory development. He is Professor Emeritus of Management in the Management Studies Department of the Labovitz School of Business and Economics at the University of Minnesota Duluth (UMD).
- Author(s)John W. Newstrom
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight984 g
- Edition Statement14th International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.