All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text applies sociological approaches to organizational change and development to explain process invation and diffusion in internal auditing and management accounting systems. While management accounting reports have emphasized the measurement of quality and improved organizational performance, the extent to which process invation strategies of total quality management (TQM) and reengineering have been integrated into behavioral accounting research has been limited. The book broadens quality and process invation research by incorporating theories from organizational development, systems analysis, organizational learning, contingency theory, population ecology and collaborative management. In doing so, it integrates the study of TQM and reengineering into management accounting, internal auditing and control systems. TQM and process reengineering are presented as specific process invation approaches, which can bring about either incremental or radical organizational change and development in management control systems, particularly in internal auditing and accounting control systems.
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication23/02/2001
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleStudies in Managerial and Financial Accounting
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 10
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byMarc J. Epstein,Seleshi Sisaye
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.