All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionORGANIZATIONAL COMMUNICATION: APPROACHES AND PROCESSES presents organizational communication from both a communication and managerial perspective. Professor Miller's clear writing style and consistent use of examples and case studies result in a text that you'll find easy to understand.
- Author BiographyDr. Katherine Miller is a leading scholar on communication in healthcare organizations. She holds bachelors and masters degrees in communication from Michigan State University, and a doctorate from the Annenberg School of Communication at the University of Southern California. She served on the faculties of the University of Kansas, Arizona State University, and Michigan State University, and has been a professor in Texas A&M University's Department of Communication since 1998. Dr. Miller is the author of three books and more than 50 journal articles and book chapters.
- Author(s)Katherine Miller
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight700 g
- Width194 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.