All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionORGANIZATIONAL COMMUNICATION: APPROACHES AND PROCESSES presents organizational communication from both a communication and managerial perspective. Professor Miller's clear writing style and consistent use of examples and case studies result in a text that you'll find easy to understand.
- Author BiographyDr. Joshua B. Barbour studies problems that recur in the conduct of knowledge-intensive work such as managing information, making meaning, designing communication processes, and deciding what counts as legitimate organizational knowledge and what does not. Most of his research concerns the macromorphic character of organizational communication, the constraining and enabling influences of institutions and institutional logics in organizational life. He holds a bachelor's degree from the George Washington University and a master's degree and doctorate from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. He is currently an assistant professor at the University of Texas at Austin and has also served on the faculties of the University of Illinois at Chicago and Texas A&M University. Dr. Barbour is the author of twenty-five articles and book chapters. Dr. Katherine Miller is a leading scholar on communication in healthcare organizations. She holds bachelors and masters degrees in communication from Michigan State University, and a doctorate from the Annenberg School of Communication at the University of Southern California. She served on the faculties of the University of Kansas, Arizona State University, and Michigan State University, and has been a professor in Texas A&M University's Department of Communication since 1998. Dr. Miller is the author of three books and more than 50 journal articles and book chapters.
- Author(s)Joshua Barbour,Katherine Miller
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight700 g
- Width194 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.