All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
About this product
- DescriptionOrganizational culture is one of the major issues in academic research and education, in organization theory as well as in management practice. Even in organizations where cultural issues receive little explicit attention, how people in a company think, feel, value and act is guided by ideas, meanings and beliefs of a cultural (socially shared) nature. This collection of key papers on the topic has been meticulously put together by acclaimed editor and well-rewned scholar, Mats Alvesson, and covers themes including culture, image and identity, socialisation, leadership, power and conflict, ethics and communication, and much more.
- Author BiographyMats Alvesson holds a chair in the Business Administration department at Lund University in Sweden and is also part-time professor at University of Queensland Business School. He has done extensive research and published widely in the areas of qualitative and reflexive methodology, critical theory, organizational culture, knowledge work, identity in organizations, gender, organizational change, management consultancy etc. He has published 20 books with leading publishers and hundreds of articles, many of which are widely cited and used on higher levels in university education.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication07/12/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleSage Library in Business and Management
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Weight2767 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine94 mm
- Edited byMats Alvesson
- Contained items statementContains 4 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.