All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionAnyone can undertake organizational development type activity, so why do the majority of OD implementation initiatives fail to deliver the expected results? How to identify organizational needs in a holistic way Developing strategic approaches to OD Looking beyond People aspects and encompassing Resources, Invation, Marketing, Operations and Financial perspectives (PRIMO-F) Building sustainable OD interventions Using the right tool, in the right way, at the right time can save you time & money A practical guide to using proven, pragmatic tools used in organizations of all sizes. Often it's t just about using the right tool, but making the most of the tool available. It is the simple tools, properly applied, in a collaborative way that really make the difference. Too many OD programs fail to deliver the expected results, Why? - Because we focus on the end result exclusively, t the journey from where we are w to where we want to be. Diagsing our CURRENT STATE is a phase many overlook, but this is the secret to effective OD programs. Using the right tools in the right context, can greatly increase the opportunities of change success - on budget... on time. The design of this book, enables you to dip in and out when you need it. Full of practical tools you can use straightaway (and downloadable too!) to find appropriate solutions, in a way that is clearly and simply described. This book is for managers, leaders, human resources, Organizational development professionals and students of business everywhere. Take this book - use the tools and share your learning. ... don't leave this sitting a shelf collecting dust like your other purchases!
- Author BiographyMichael (Mike) David Morrison, Was born in London in 1964. he grew up and lived in West London most of his life, Moving to Denmark in 2013. He is married, with 3 beautiful and intelligent daughters. For over 25 years he has been involved in Organizational Development, Change Management, Learning & Development and Social Media (Collaboration), within organizations as diverse as professional services, finance, manufacturing, public transport, local government, national government departments, private healthcare and the NHS. Forming his own consultancy RapidBI in 2004. Mike has and continues to work internationally and is a regular blogger. You can see Mike's professional profile on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/in/mikemorrisonrapidbi
- Author(s)Mike Morrison
- Date of Publication07/07/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.