All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOrganizational Efficiency through Intelligent Information Techlogies explores various aspects of design and development of intelligent techlogies by bringing together the latest in research in the fields of information systems, intelligent agents, collaborative works, and much more. This reference source also highlights insights on agent-based problem solving as well as ecomic issues and organizational impact.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/09/2012
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1138 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byVijayan Sugumaran
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $190.23New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.