All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents an in-depth perspective of kwledge as a fundamental process of any organization rather than just ather resource to be managed. The author presents a process-oriented theory of creating and applying kwledge directed towards both researchers and practitioners. In this book the author develops rmative kwledge management guidelines which draw from a unique view on kwledge, discussed in the field of philosophy since Plato but neglected by most kwledge management authors - by applying a philosophically grounded 'social epistemology' to organizations. The guidelines in this book call for an open and reflective space of kwledge creation, aligned with goals and structures of the organization. Numerous examples, field studies, and an application to the main case study on Seven-Eleven Japan complement both the descriptive view on kwledge as well as the rmative guidelines presented in this book.
- Author BiographyDr. Kasra Seirafi has been working on the topics of organizational knowledge, knowledge management (systems), and their theoretical foundations both as researcher and practitioner. He received his PhD from the University of Vienna (with a research visit at Stanford University, USA) as well as additional certifications from University of Derby (UK) and University of Vienna (Austria). At the moment he works as researcher and lecturer at the University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria. As a practitioner he works as co-founder of a startup in the technology business, as well as a senior consultant for knowledge management issues & human resources.
- Author(s)Kasra Seirafi
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication27/02/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleContributions to Management Science
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight537 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statementContains Book
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.