All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book spans seventy years of theory from Max Weber's seminal writings on bureaucratic organization to the latest management thinking represented by Handy, Peters and Waterman. Covering three main areas of interest, those of the structure of organizations, management and decision making, as well as that of organizational behaviour, this thoroughly revised and updated edition contains a vast amount of new contributions. It is a widely ackwledged text in its field, and an essential handbook for all those it concerns. It has also been anunced as a core text for Open University courses.
- Author BiographyDerek S. Pugh is a Professor of International Management at the Open University Business School. He has also co-written Management Worldwide and Writers on Organizations (also Penguin).
- Author(s)Penguin Group (UK),Professor Derek Salman Pugh
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication04/10/2007
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Content NoteNo
- Weight492 g
- Width142 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.