All listings for this product
About this product
- Description*Winner in the Management and Leadership Textbook Category at CMI Management Book of the Year Awards 2015* An ideal course text for Organizational Behaviour, Human Resource Management or Cross-Cultural Management courses. * Chapters present the fundamental theoretical approaches in all key areas including leadership, ethics and change, and then explore them in the context of culture and cross-cultural management. * Encourages self-reflection and critical appraisal through a series of questions and scenarios designed to get you thinking like a manager working with an international team. * Provides practical guidance on tackling the most complex issues facing managers today. * Contains insights into the experiences of real employees working in a multicultural environment. The companion website www.sagepub.co.uk/kanungo provides a wealth of additional material to support students and teachers alike. Electronic inspection copies are available for instructors.
- Author BiographyZeynep Aycan is Professor of Industrial and Organizational Psychology at Koc University, Turkey. Rabindra N Kanungo is Faculty Chair Professor, Faculty of Management, McGill University. Manuel Mendonca is Associate Professor, Faculty of Management at McGill University.
- Author(s)Manuel Mendonca,Rabindra N. Kanungo,Zeynep Aycan
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication11/02/2014
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight689 g
- Width186 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.