All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe modern business landscape demands that organizations maintain an online presence to network with their customers and investors. Therefore, understanding the link between social media and e- business is an important first step in cultivating these internet- based relationships. Organizations and Social Networking: Utilizing Social Media to Engage Consumers provides a broad investigation into the use of social techlogies in business practices through theoretical research and practical applications. This book explores the opportunities and challenges brought about by the advent of various 21st century online business web tools and platforms, presenting professionals and researchers in e-business, social marketing, online collaborative communities, and social analytics with cutting-edge information and techlogical developments to implement in their own enterprises. This book is part of the Advances in Marketing, Customer Relationship Management, and E- Services series collection.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHershey, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1315 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.