Organize Your Work Day in No Time: Fast, Simple, Easy by K.J. McCorry (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.37Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.94+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOrganize Your Work Day in No Time (0-7897-3333-1) Employees from every sector feel the pressure to work harder and longer each day with the average American working 199 hours more per year-or five work weeks-than just 30 years ago. Take Back Your Time, 6/4/03. Though the efficiencies of the techlogy age were supposed to make work faster and more productive, the opposite is actually true. The constant barrage of interruptions often stemming from n-essential emails and phone calls keep people from getting their work done. Each day the average office worker receives one interruption every eight minutes, adding up to at least four off-task hours per day or half of the average workday. CubeSmart, Interruption and Loss of Productivity White Paper Organize Your Work Day In No Time empowers workers to take back their workday and get something done. Professional organizer K.J. McCorry helps readers use the work time in their day more efficiently through simple time management and organization techniques. Whether work is in an office building, on the road, or in a home office, this book will change the way readers do business everyday. By squeezing more productivity from work hours by organizing paper and electronic files, dealing with email overload, using contact software to its full potential, and structuring an easy-to-follow action list, workers will enjoy the benefits of getting more done in less time. K. J. McCorry, president and founder of Officiency, Inc. in Boulder, Colorado, has been a professional organizer since 1996. She specializes in office process simplification and time management. In the past she worked extensively as a corporate intercultural trainer in the U.S. and Asia, but then turned her attention to the field of organizing after seeing a need for companies and workers to use time and resources more efficiently. K.J.'s work in office process simplification has been recognized locally and nationally in the International Herald Tribune, New York Times, Chicago Tribune, Better Homes and Gardens, Denver Business Journal, plus many others.
- Author BiographyOrganize Your Work Day In No TimeAbout the Author K.J. McCorry is the president and founder of Officiency, Inc., a professional productivity and efficiency consulting company based in Boulder, Colorado, since 1996. Officiency, Inc., specializes in development of paper and electronic office systems for individuals and companies. Ms. McCorry's unique talents in designing systems and coaching individuals in organizational skills make her a leading productivity specialist. Her work in office process simplification has been recognized nationally in the New York Times; in the International Herald Tribune; in Mobility Magazine; and with TV and radio appearances including the Do It Yourself Network and The Peter Boyles Show. Ms. McCorry received her bachelor's degree in psychology and international business from Metropolitan State College in Denver, Colorado. She is currently working on her master's in business from the University of Denver. She has been actively involved in the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO), currently serving on the Certification Committee. She is the former national Public Relations Chairperson and also served for the Colorado chapter as the Professional Development Chair. She is an advocate of corporate social and environmental responsibility and has served on the board of the Colorado Chapter for Business for Social Responsibility, has served as president of P3 (People, Planet, Profit) of Colorado, and currently serves on the board of the Colorado Sustainable and Environmental Business Association. For more information about Officiency, Inc., consulting services, visit http://www.officiency.com. A A(c) Copyright Pearson Education. All rights reserved.
- Author(s)K.J. McCorry
- PublisherMacmillan Computer Publishing (a Pearson Education company)
- Date of Publication26/05/2005
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight392 g
- Width178 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $71.84New
- AU $64.55Used
- AU $78.24New
- AU $104.93New
- AU $75.19Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $68.87
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $79.74
- AU $21.12Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $93.97
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.40
- AU $22.05Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $101.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.