Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionIn this groundbreaking work, Robin Rowley and Joseph Roevens expose the foundations of contemporary management theory and practice to be outdated and, in many instances, irrelevant. They show how fashionable ideas about Vision, Motivation, Leadership, Rewards and Strategy are questionable for the purpose of dealing effectively with today's chaotic global business conditions. The authors offer a fresh approach based on the principles of Chaos theory - previously thought of as an obstacle but w recognized as a vital energizer of invation, performance and profit. The book shows readers how to shift the thinking and the performance of their organization, and introduces change efficiency .The authors replace the complexity of conventional practice with a more simple, natural method to start up and run a workable change program. Organize with Chaos will make intuitive common sense to anyone who is involved in running a business. Because it understands, welcomes and utilizes the natural chaotic dynamics of the real world, it represents an important step forward in management thinking and business development.
- Author BiographyRobin Rowley and Joseph Roevens are avant garde organisational scientists. Rowley holds a faculty professorship at the University of Applied Sciences in Antwerp, Belgium, and is also a visiting trainer at the Universities of Lincoln & Humberside, Wales, Gent, Breda, Enschede & Prague. Roevens, a graduate from Cornell & Johns Hopins University, holds a faculty professorship at the NHTV - University of Applied Sciences in Breda, the Netherlands, in the Academy of Hotel Management & the Academy of Facility Management and the Fachhochschule Bremerhaven, Germany.
- Author(s)Joseph J. Roevens,Robin Michael Rowley
- PublisherManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Date of Publication29/06/2007
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Weight297 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.