All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionCatherine has been homeschooling her 12 children for the last 30 years. This is her alphabetical guide to their home education adventures, with 26 chapters that will encourage you and motivate you to keep going. As of 2012, Catherine has graduated ten of her own children, and assisted with the homeschooling of many others. Her adult children are following their passions around the world, including one that is w in the Marines, one that is a lawyer, and one who has his masters in International Business. She can tell you from personally experience that homeschooling does indeed work! Whether you are just considering homeschooling, are a frustrated beginner or a veteran in danger of burning out, Organized Ramblings will encourage you in your journey. So what makes the new international version different? From the Introduction: In the summer of 2011 I traveled to Albania to hold my first granddaughter. While there I had the great joy of being asked to speak about my homeschooling experiences and philosophies to a group of homeschool moms, both Albanian and American. When I shared with those women I realized that while much of what I wrote more than thirteen years ago in the original Organized Ramblings transcended country and cultural boundaries, some of it was from a very US-perspective. I have attempted here, in this International Version of the book, to maintain the original setup and flavor of the book, while at the same time modifying some of my 'Americanisms.'
- Author BiographyDuring Catherine's three decades of homeschooling, she has encouraged home school parents through talks in Germany, Albania, Alabama, Tennessee, Texas, and Arizona. And now, through the power of the internet, she is privileged to be encouraging homeschoolers around the world.
- Author(s)Catherine McGrew Jaime
- Date of Publication14/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.