All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOrganizing Relationships provides the first comprehensive interdisciplinary examination of workplace relationship research, providing readers with a state-of-the-art understanding of workplace relationships. The book illustrates the ways students and scholars can, and should, understand and examine workplace relationships from multiple theoretical perspectives (including post-positivism, social construction theory, critical theory and structuration theory). This exploration helps readers broaden and enrich the ways they think about workplace relationships and their role in organizational processes.
- Author BiographyPatricia M. Sias is Professor of Communication in the Edward R. Murrow College of Communication at Washington State University. Her research centers on workplace relationships. She has published articles in and served on the editorial boards of a variety of academic journals including Communication Monographs, Human Communication Research, Management Communication Quarterly, Western Journal of Communication, Communication Quarterly, and Journal of Applied Communication Research. She served as Secretary and Chair of the Organizational Communication Division of the National Communication Association. She has won numerous awards for her research including the W. Charles Redding Outstanding Dissertation in Organizational Communication Award from the International Communication Association, several Top Paper awards from the National Communication Association, and the Distinguished Faculty Achievement Award from the Washington State University College of Liberal Arts.
- Author(s)Patricia M. Sias
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication17/12/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.29Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.