All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe most complex social challenges - such as post-secondary access and success for under-represented students, diversification of the workforce, poverty, environmental degradation, and global health - exceed the problem-solving capacity of single organizations or societal sectors. Organizing for Social Partnership provides colleges and universities, corporations, government agencies, nprofits, and other organizations with a model for how to effectively address these and other pressing social issues through strong, effective collaboration. This valuable book is relevant for graduate students enrolled in courses on postsecondary organization and governance, equity and diversity, access, administration, and contemporary issues. Organizing for Social Partnership will also spark dialogue among higher education leaders and their counterparts in business, government, and the social sector.
- Author BiographyDavid J. Siegel is Associate Professor in the Department of Educational Leadership at East Carolina University.
- Author(s)David J. Siegel
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2010
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white tables
- Weight310 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.47Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.82
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $21.51Trending at AU $23.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.