All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionDoes that sound impossible? In Organizing for the Spirit, organizing expert Sunny Schlenger demonstrates how the stuff of our lives the objects that fill our homes and offices, as well as how we manage our time (whether we are productive or procrastinating) offers clues to what we really value in life. With simple and practical exercises, Sunny guides you through a step-by-step process to take stock of your life, clearly identify what really matters, and then use that clarity about values and priorities as a guide to organize both your physical environment and your time. The result is a life of meaning and harmony in the office, the studio, the home, and beyond. Organizing for the Spirit is thing less than a revolutionary guidebook for creating the life you were meant to live.
- Author BiographySunny Schlenger is an internationally recognized professional organizer and coach who has helped thousands master the dual challenge of staying productive and feeling good. She is the author of the best-selling How to Be Organized in Spite of Yourself, and has been featured on Live with Regis and CNN, as well as in the New York Times, USA Today, Working Woman, Self, Success, New Woman, and Prevention.
- Author(s)Sunny Schlenger
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication25/06/2004
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width140 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.