Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionOrgametallic chemistry belongs to the most rapidly developing area of chemistry today. This is due to the fact that research dealing with the structure of compounds and chemical bonding has been greatly intensified in recent years. Additionally, orgametallic compounds have been widely utilized in catalysis, organic synthesis, electronics, etc. This book is based on my lectures concerning basic orgametallic chemistry for fourth and fifth year chemistry students and on my lectures concerning advanced orgametallic chemistry and homogeneous catalysis for Ph.D. graduate students. Many recent developments in the area of orgametallic chemistry as weIl as homogeneous catalysis are presented. Essential research results dealing with a given class of orgametallic compounds are discussed briefly. Results of physicochemical research methods of various orgametallic compounds as weIl as their synthesis, properties, structures, reactivities, and applications are discussed more thoroughly. The selection of tabulated data is arbitrary because, often, it has been impossible to avoid omissions. Nevertheless, these data can be very helpful in understanding properties of orgametaIlic compounds and their reactivities. All physical data are given in SI units; the interatomic distances are given in pm units in figures and tables. I am indebted to Professor S. A. Duraj for translating and editing this book. His remarks, discussions, and suggestions are greatly appreciated. I also express gratitude to Virginia E. Duraj for editing and proofreading.
- Author(s)Florian P. Pruchnik
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/06/2013
- Series TitleModern Inorganic Chemistry
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1068 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1990
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.