All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNourollah Danialypour MD's Oriental Beach is a captivating and culturally rich story about a princess on the Middle Eastern island of Al-Rashid, who falls in love with a handsome young man in England, but is betrothed to a rich old man for whom she has love. As their marriage worsens, the young man returns to help her flee, but with tragic consequences.
- Author BiographyNourollah Danialypour MD, a native of Iran, worked as a military doctor in several different rural areas within the country, after graduating from medical school. He subsequently immigrated to the United States, where he continued his medical profession, as a general practitioner, working within Los Angeles and Sacramento. For a local newspaper he began writing articles that focus on the cultural and living habits, as well as the socio-economic dynamics, of the people whom he served as a doctor. These articles have been well received, and likely provided a literary springboard for his new book, Oriental Beach.
- Author(s)Nourollah Danialypour M D
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication13/06/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.