All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKimo fabrics and patterns are opulent, exquisite and unique. Origami Paper Kimo Patterns , available in large and small paper sizes, takes some of the lovely kimo fabric patterns and transforms them into paper. These paper packs make a great resource for all different kinds of folding, crafting and scrapbooking projects.
- Author BiographyThe Tuttle Publishing Company was established in 1948 in Rutland, Vermont, and Tokyo, Japan, and is today regarded as a premier publisher and seller of books rooted in Asian culture, language, and history. Since its founding in 1948, Tuttle has published more than 6,000 books and today maintains an active backlist of around 2,000 titles. Today, Tuttle publishes 150 new titles each year in focusing on Asian Languages, Asian Food & Cooking, Gardening & Flower Arranging, Crafts & Origami, Children's Books, Martial Arts, Asian Literature, Games & Graphic Novels, Asian History & Culture, Health & Fitness, Self-help & Eastern Religion, Asian Art & Collectibles, Interior Design & Architecture, Travel Guides, Maps, and Business Books. Tuttle products are available in printed formats as well as popular eBook formats.
- Author(s)Tuttle Publishing
- PublisherTuttle Shokai Inc
- Date of Publication25/09/2009
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationKanagawa
- Country of PublicationJapan
- ImprintTuttle Shokai Inc
- Content Note, colour illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width171 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $36.00
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.