All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEric Gjerde demonstrates 25 of his favorite tessellations and turns them into projects for newcomers as well as experienced origamists. With step-by-step instructions, illustrated crease patterns, and how-to photos, you'll learn to create these wonderful designs yourself. Eric's first book covers the fundamentals of origami tessellations, provides history, and describes simple beginning techniques with detailed illustrations and photographs. An extensive gallery showcases tessellations folded by the world's leading origami fine artists---inspiring you to experiment, invate, and eventually create your own unique designs.
- Author BiographyWhen asked by his parents what he wanted to be when he grew up, five-year-old Eric Gjerde replied, a paperologist. Throughout his childhood and adolescence he enjoyed paper crafts and origami. After preparing for a technology career, Eric kept looking for an artistic outlet to balance his creative side with his professional life. He returned to his childhood love of paper and discovered a deeper appreciation for the beauty of origami by exploring and researching new areas of folding--including the geometric art of origami tessellations. He currently balances dual careers as a technology professional and as an artist in Minneapolis.
- Author(s)Eric Gjerde
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication18/12/2008
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNatick
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintA K Peters
- Content Note, colour illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width254 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.