All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionAn integrated discussion of the similarities and differences between the atmospheres of various bodies of the solar system, including the Earth.
- PublisherUniversity of Arizona Press
- Date of Publication15/05/1989
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationTucson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Arizona Press
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight1423 g
- Width157 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Edited byJames B. Pollack,Mildred Shapley Matthews,S. K. Atreya
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.