All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe T Series MGs TA, TB, TC, TD and TF evoke the living spirit of traditional sports car motoring. All five models are illustrated in superb detail, supported by an authoritative text aimed at helping owners get their cars right. The TA and TB Tickford Drophead Coupmodels and the rare Arlt-MG are included. This is a re-issue of one of the most popular titles from the celebrated Original series, accepted by classic car owners, buyers and enthusiasts as the definitive source of advice on correct original and authentic specifications and equipment, drawn from factory records, parts lists and catalogues, as well as the accumulated kwledge of the most respected restorers.
- Author BiographyAnders Ditlev Clausager was born in Denmark in 1949 and came to Britain in 1974 to study automotive design at the Royal College of Art. After graduating he briefly worked as a designer for Volkswagen but returned to Britain to work for BL cars. In 1979 he became the archivist to BL Heritage and later the British Motor Industry Heritage Trust. He held this position until 2000, when he was invited to move to a similar post at the Jaguar Daimler Heritage trust. He has written over 16 books.Tim Andrew is one of Britain\u2019s leading car photographers. His work has appeared regularly in Performance Car, and Classic and Sportscar. He lives in the UK.
- Author(s)Anders Ditlev Clausager
- PublisherHerridge & Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/06/2011
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Place of PublicationBeaworthy
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHerridge & Sons Ltd
- Content Note150 colour photos
- Weight748 g
- Width225 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.