All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a clear and methodical manner Tatha Wiley explores the many dimensions of the conflicting yet fundamental concept of original sin. She explores the Christian origins, patristic developments and medieval interpretations of original sin, then traces the emergence of the idea of original sin, the questions the idea answered, and the development of original sin as a Christian doctrine in the early centuries of Christianity. Finally, she brings the discussion to the present with the modern scientific, historical, and philosophical challenges posed to the doctrine along with contemporary reinterpretations of it. This book is valuable reading for: theologians. university and seminary graduate students. nprofessionals who may be intrigued by this subject.
- Author(s)Tatha Wiley
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Weight426 g
- Width153 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.