Original VW Bus: The Restorer's Guide to All Bus, Panel Van and Pick-up Models, 1950-1979 by Laurence Meredith (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $45.77Free postage
- Brand new condition
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $77.94+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide to original factory specification and equipment of VW Split-screen and Bay-window transporters. 265 photographs of 25 vehicles from Germany, the UK and the USA illustrate t only the people carriers but the many variations panel van, pick-up truck, double-cab pick-up and highroof panel van. This is a re-issue of one of the most popular titles from the celebrated Original series, accepted by classic car owners, buyers and enthusiasts as the definitive source of advice on correct original and authentic specifications and equipment, drawn from factory records, parts lists and catalogues, as well as the accumulated kwledge of the most respected restorers.
- Author BiographyLaurence Meredith has written some 38 books, 36 of them about cars and motor racing. He lives in rural Herefordshire, England. Motorsport has been a lifelong obsession that continues to this day. He has a particular interest in German cars, and is a leading authority on Porsche, Volkswagen, Audi, BMW and Mercedes-Benz. Meredith has spent his entire life - from the age of two - at motor racing circuits throughout the world, and cites his hobby and job as one and the same thing. He owns several German cars, including a Porsche, classic VW Beetle and a Formula SuperVee Modus M2. He has competed in modern classic rallies, citing his class win in the Longleat Stages of 1990 as the most rewarding.Laurence Meredith is a leading authority on Porsche, Volkswagen, Audi, BMW and Mercedes-Benz and has written over 40 books on this subject. Germany cars has been his passion and he owns several, including a Porsche, classic VW Beetle and a Formula SuperVee Modus M2.Laurence Meredith is a leading authority on Porsche, Volkswagen, Audi, BMW and Mercedes-Benz and has written over 40 books on this subject. Germany cars has been his passion and he owns several, including a Porsche, classic VW Beetle and a Formula SuperVee Modus M2.
- Author(s)Laurence Meredith
- PublisherHerridge & Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/06/2011
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Place of PublicationBeaworthy
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHerridge & Sons Ltd
- Content Note265 colour photos
- Weight794 g
- Width225 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.