All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's 1766. The oldest vampires in the world, siblings Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah Mikaelson, have rebuilt New Orleans to great glory. The witches live on the fringes in the bayou and the werewolves have fled. But still, Klaus isn't satisfied. No kingdom is complete without a queen to sit beside the king. Klaus has spent years trying to find a witch who will resurrect his love, Vivianne. When he finally finds a witch powerful eugh and willing to perform the spell, happiness suddenly seems within reach. But things aren't as simple as they seem, and the witch has an agenda of her own ...
- Author BiographyJulie Plec juggles work in film and television as both a producer and a writer. She is the co-creator and executive producer of The Vampire Diaries. She created The Vampire Diaries spin-off, The Originals, which tells the story of history's first vampire family, and collaborated with Greg Berlanti and Phil Klemmer on The Tomorrow People, the story of a small group of people gifted with extraordinary paranormal abilities, making them the next evolutionary leap of mankind. Plec got her start as a television writer on the ABC Family series Kyle XY, which she also produced for its three-year run.
- Author(s)Julie Plec
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication02/04/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleOriginals
- Series Part/Volume NumberBook 2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Weight318 g
- Width132 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.19
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.48
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $43.81
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.51
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.