Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the freshest voices in European fiction offers this evocative tale of a literature professor who must reunite her divided soul in a love affair with the physical embodiment of her suppressed self. She embarks on a journey into her psyche to confront her childhood memories and to learn to love the woman she can become.
- Author BiographyJACQUELINE HARPMAN was born in Etterbeek, Belgium, in 1929. Being half Jewish, the family moved to Casablanca when the Nazis invaded and returned home after the war. After studying French literature she started training to be a doctor, but could not complete her medical studies when she contracted tuberculosis. She turned to writing in 1954 and her first work was published in 1958. In 1980 she qualified as a psychoanalyst. She had given up writing after her fourth book was published, and resumed her career as a novelist only some twenty years later.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Harpman
- PublisherSeven Stories Press
- Date of Publication05/10/1999
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSeven Stories Press
- Weight399 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Translated byRoz Schwartz,Professor Ros Schwartz
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.