Orphans from the Storm: Bride at Bellfield Mill / A Family for Hawthorn Farm / Tilly of Tap House by Carol Wood, Helen Brooks, Penny Jordan (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor the children's sake...Lancashire, 1903 Clutching her infant son, widowed Marianne Brown headed towards the chimneys of Bellfield Mill. She had to get work and luckily the dark and brooding Heywood Denshaw needed a housekeeper - but the Master soon began to wish for more...Sunderland, 1899 Wealthy farmer Luke Hudson gets more than he bargained for when he plucks a destitute young woman from the workhouse. He may have rescued Connie Summers from a life of penury, but her spirit and warmth give him a second chance at love. Isle of Dogs, 1928 Doctor Harry Fleet and compassionate nurse Tilly Dainty can't help but clash at the Tap House Surgery. But working together to help the sick turns out to be the healing balm both their hearts needed.
- Author BiographyAfter reading a serialized Mills & Boon book in a magazine, Penny Jordan quickly became an avid fan! Her goal, when writing romance fiction, is to provide readers with an enjoyment and involvement similar to that she experienced from her early reading - Penny believes in the importance of love, including the benefits and happiness it brings. She works from home, in her kitchen, surrounded by four dogs and two cats, and welcomes interruptions from her friends and family. Helen Brooks began writing in 1990 as she approached her 40th birthday! She realized her two teenage ambitions (writing a novel and learning to drive) had been lost amid babies and hectic family life, so set about resurrecting them. In her spare time she enjoys sitting in her wonderfully therapeutic, rambling old garden in the sun with a glass of red wine (under the guise of resting while thinking of course). Helen lives in Northampton, England with her husband and family.
- Author(s)Carol Wood,Helen Brooks,Penny Jordan
- PublisherHarlequin (UK)
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight260 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statementContains 3 Paperbacks
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.18
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.81
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.